Friday, May 2, 2014

Dreaming the Self...


Part of exploring and discovering who I am is remembering who I wanted to be when I was a child and considering who I want to be now.  I think that who we truly are manifests in our dreams of who we want to be. 

I have been dreaming a lot again lately.  The kind of deep dreaming that is difficult to surface from and yet, I have been unable to remember much, if anything, of these dreams.

It feels as though there is something important that I am supposed to know and that the images are presented to me over and over again only to disappear each morning before I can discover what they mean.

I will be working on other ways to find the answers, and maybe the dreams are not about who I want to be, or wanted to be years ago but, I have to start somewhere and so that is where I will begin.

I will let you know where it leads…

No comments:

Post a Comment