Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Through the Door




This is a new journey for me.  It is a journey of discovery and exploration.  I have no idea where it might lead or what I may discover but I promise I will not look away.  This is a journey into my self, my soul, my heart and, most importantly, into my desires and the identity of my own sexual truth. 

I have an entire life to explore and a self to discover.  I feel as though I am just beginning to learn who I might be and while I may feel as though I am fourteen years old, I am not.  I am a fully grown woman of forty-eight.   I am an adult with free will and no one to shame me or tell me who or what I should or should not be. 

This place of jumping off the cliff into the unknown of my own sexual identity is exciting and exhilarating and terrifying.  And I vow that I will not hide from my desires nor sacrifice them upon the alters of shame or fear.   I will not look away, I will not shrink from the desires of my very soul.

I will be as open and as honest as I can be about my own journey, while respecting the privacy of others.  You are welcome to do the same through any comment you wish to make.

Blessed be.

No comments:

Post a Comment